View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 11:40 PM   #26 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Chicane yellow is one of the most beautiful colors on the Nissan 370Z. I am glad that I purchased another Nissan 370Z and after seeing people sell and trade in their Dodge Challengers I am glad I did not purchase one after how unreliable I seen that they are. It depends on what the build numbers are for that color or that model. In 2009 that was the first year for Chicane yellow Nissan 370Z and is a 40th anniversary edition Z which is rare. In all the years I looked up the “Chicane Yellow” Nissan 370Z which had one of the most lowest production numbers of all the colors ever produced. The authentic 2018 and 2019 Nissan 370Z Heritage Edition which has the stripes and graphics only comes in “Chicane Yellow”and“Magnetic Black” are rare because after talking to a Nissan rep I found that there were only 1000 authentic Chicane Yellow Nissan 370Z Heritage Edition models produced in 2018 and 2019 each year that read Nissan 370Z Heritage Edition on the window sticker and can be approved to be a authentic or replica Nissan 370Z Heritage Edition from the Nissan dealership sales department they were originally purchased from new. Also I found out that all the authentic/real Nissan 370Z Heritage Edition models rather Chicane Yellow or Magnetic Black are a peice of Z history and will be collectors items since in 2019 the production of the Nissan 370Z will end and Nissan will be coming out with the 400Z in 2020.

Last edited by Quicksilvers; 02-19-2019 at 11:43 PM.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote