View Single Post
Old 02-18-2019, 10:02 PM   #729 (permalink)
solidus
Track Member

Drives: 15' Nismo Black 6MT
solidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
Did you see the guy on Instagram that did 875hp on the FI Stage 2 turbo's with 10:1 compression built engine. He was at 25psi of boost? I want to make 800hp at 18psi. If it does it at 17psi, that is even better. Hp target on MA's dyno is still 680 to 700hp.
I was gonna dyno on Wednesday but UPS changed my delivery date for babys new shoes.
Seb finished my tune. Map 4 is right at 20psi with a 23psi boost cut. I'm also 10:1 but I'm thinking the C2s are partly responsible for being able to push that much air and still have amazingly awesome afrs. My goal was to touch on 800 and be either slightly below or above. After seeing that it was at 11:1 WOT with a target of 11:4 and running the injectors at 77% I know it has more but I tapped out on pushing it a little more. I copied Diabels build almost to a tee and he did high 700s at 17.5 differences being he used Jun cams and I have C2s. He also had a 6766 versus my 6870.
solidus is offline   Reply With Quote