View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 07:07 PM   #8156 (permalink)
Zingston
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: like it's a rental.
Zingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Signed up for Obombocare when I retired. Got the tax credit. Then only to find out that we wasn't legible for the tax credit when we did our taxes. 2 years in a row. Had to pay back the tax credit for both years. I no longer have Obomocare. Have a Christian based healthcare now. Obomobocare wanted $1,800 month for both. $900 for me. The Christian based healthcare is $470 month for the same coverage. With Obombocare. I couldn't see the doctor's that I wanted to see. I had to go to their doctors. Obomocare SUCKS BIG TIME!!!!!!!

I had the identical experience with that Obamacare f'ing bs! And now I'm insured by one if those Christian providers, like you, for less than half the cost.