View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 01:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jinxx
Track Member

Drives: 2017 nismo 370z
Jinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidus View Post
I would fly to Canada tomorrow to pick that up. I laid on my back looking at that thing trying to figure out ways to snake it to the front with some kind of bent tube to push through components , then a flat filter design inside the wheel well. I just ended up with a headache and some cramps in my arms.
My 2015 nismo had the GTM super charger stage 2 kit ...it had a solid motor mount that would open the area up for clearance ...it would work for the BP kit as well just in reverse ....would need relocation of the oil filter and filter would sit in that location ...I thought I seen Sasha had something similar in the works in another post ....but haven’t heard anything about it..... but yes it sucks having to remove the turbo to replace filter
Jinxx is offline   Reply With Quote