View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 10:30 AM   #65 (permalink)
solidus
Track Member

Drives: 15' Nismo Black 6MT
solidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
There is a LOT of backstory and behind the scenes grudge matching going on. If you aren’t on Facebook you wouldn’t know about the grudges and **** talking. By the way trey’s car does not have the right suspension in it. Hence, why it is all over the place. He is running some ridiculously firm springs on his coil overs. This leads to the dwell time for weight transfer to be very short and thus not allowing the tires enough time to grab traction. 20” wheels don’t help either. You also forget this is a stock block and was pushing over 600ftlbs! 2600-5200 saw over 600ftlbs! No forced induction bring on power that quickly and that sustained.
I didn't forget anything. I know it's stock block because he said so. What I did was answer the question he asked several times. ""Where all y'all single turbos?" Tires, springs, widebody , ugly paint. All that matters none. Hell I have 16lb springs on HKS SPs. I don't know how much yet but I guarantee I make a **** ton of torque on C2 cams at 17psi at 10:1 and on E85. Ocala , sign up Mar 1. I was gonna pass because Matt won't go but if they bring a whipple challenge accepted. I'll have Seb step up the tuning and start getting ready. I even told Seb to stop me when he thinks I get close to where 800 should be.
Real **** talk is put up or ahut up.