View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 08:52 AM   #61 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Bullitt opened that can when he stated $14k for a stillen kit over 420whp.

The kit I offer had goals in mind. Offer a SC kit that is affordable/ecomically friendly. Offer a kit that lands the VQ37 motor in it's sweet spot for Max power yet safe and reliable.
This is especially true on the AT guys (well for engine internals also). The way it ramps in torque is linear and places the least amount of stress on the AT. Unlike "power under the curve" of PD blowers like this one. Which I get it, you can "detune" your kit to keep tq down...but then why spend the extra money?

Goals achieved!

Maybe we can schedule it sometime. Is there a car that is really ready? I'll look for the Mad Max blower sticking out of the hood so I'll know how to find you.

I have no doubt this kit would be fun to own. But for guys with less than $7k to spend it's just not possible.

Anything can be made faster than the next guy when you throw enough money into it.

Last edited by TopgunZ; 02-16-2019 at 09:40 AM.