View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 06:22 AM   #57 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post

Name me one build on a vortech stillen kit that didn’t require an entire overhaul of that kit...full supercharger upgrade or rebuild, switch to an air to air setup, or change out multiple parts. Not to mention to rebuild the entire fuel system.... you buy a kit that does 420whp and then you have to tear it apart and replace 70%+ of its components! On a whipple kit you just swap a pulley.

You must be spending too much time on Facebook. I sell vortech kits as tuner kits for $6000 and you just need fuel and tuning solution on top of that. These kits consistently make around 500whp right out of the box on pump gas. Throw a RFS on and make 575-600whp on E85 all day. A FAR cry from $14k unless you buy your injectors for $7000 a set.

I get that you want to push this product for RJM and I have no problem with that. You said your in it for the community. If you truly are then do not fill them up with misinformed and completely incorrect information surrounding their other options.