View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 12:09 AM   #54 (permalink)
bullitt5897
Premium Member

Drives: Twin Turbo Z34
bullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
Bullitt. At this point why not get someone from rjm to chime in? Are you saying their single person awd g37 customer is more important than all interested parties for their pd kit they should sell to many that they have invested 10s of thousands into?
Thats a very odd business technique.

Oh, please list the $14k stillen build mods required to hit 600whp. Go!
I am not saying that the one car is what keeps RJM busy. What I am saying is that it is a huge time eater. Maybe you should reach out to RJM because you don’t want to hear what I have to say.

As an FYI RJM does more than Motorsports... they do work for medical businesses, aero space and third party manufacturing. The motorsports part of the business is their passion. But it doesn’t keep the doors open, people paid or the lights on.

If you or anyone is truly interested in the kit I have given you the means to contact RJM and ask all the questions you want. Get it from them directly... I talk to Bobby on nearly a daily basis so I know what’s going on.

Name me one build on a vortech stillen kit that didn’t require an entire overhaul of that kit...full supercharger upgrade or rebuild, switch to an air to air setup, or change out multiple parts. Not to mention to rebuild the entire fuel system.... you buy a kit that does 420whp and then you have to tear it apart and replace 70%+ of its components! On a whipple kit you just swap a pulley.
Shop Cars: 2013 318whp Nismo VspecII 370z *SOLD*, 2009 1000hp+ 93oct 4.0L TT 370z Fast Intentions STAGE 4 #054