View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 01:38 AM   #74 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeeee View Post
wow this thread just exploded. i really didn't mean to stir anything up i swear!

so mainly i was trying to see what information i could get from here. i was planning on getting a nismo mainly for it being just a higher end model (as i plan on modifying it anyways). i love the styling and all of the other tidbits but i couldn't seem to justify the nearly $10k increase for items that don't really make the Z any more track ready.

anyways, today while at the dealership i was made an offer on a 2009 Touring + Sport that i couldn't refuse. i was quoted $30k for a new 2009 touring and i might just take them up, unless a nismo comes along for the same price
Which ever you finally decide on, you won't be disappointed.

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote