View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 01:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
2SIC4U
Base Member

Drives: 2010 Nissan 370Z R
2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis370Z View Post
I don’t believe anyone is questioning Eugene or his tuning skills. Instead, I think people are questioning OP’s lack of details in his review and his decision to road-tune a newly introduced forced induction set-up released by someone with suspect character. All the while dealing with broken parts and gremlins.
I have updated my post based on all the comments. Sorry for the lack of details in my original post as I plan to update this as my tuning continues. As for everyone else the negative comments do not help build or positively contribute to the Z community so please ask what you would like to know and I will do my best to provide what I can.
2SIC4U is offline   Reply With Quote