View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 01:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
Memphis370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 MB
Memphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond repute
Default Review - whipple super charged 370Z tuned via ECUTEK with speed density

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuiLLoZ View Post
i have tuned with eugene and believe me was the best on comunication and really to know what my goals were with the car. He even took time to explain the details and not just tune my car get my money and done, even till this day if i have any doubt i run by him and he explains it great. Believe me i have worked with other tuners with my car and will not go back.

I don’t believe anyone is questioning Eugene or his tuning skills. Instead, I think people are questioning OP’s lack of details in his review and his decision to road-tune a newly introduced forced induction set-up released by someone with suspect character. All the while dealing with broken parts and gremlins.
Memphis370Z is offline   Reply With Quote