View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 08:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
it aint even over yet.

still have AB being a douche.

i'm all for getting a couple picks for him and sending him on his way to cause drama for another team.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
He fuct y’all on that front. Sent out a tweet thanking the city for nine good years and threw the deuces. Doesn’t help trade value when everyone knows you want to be traded. I’ll be shocked if the get a first round pick for him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
No trade to NE or any team in the AFC North. Trade him to a cellar dweller team.
Quote:
yeahhhhhhhhhh he can choke on a fat one.

i've honestly never been a big fan of his. i was happy when he produced because well thats his fuckin job.
Quote:
our ownership is smarter than that. that wont keep him in the AFC north unless they send him to cinci and punish him lol

i mean i kinda like the idea.
They should trade him to the Browns...

Then he can be embarrassed by Kareem Hunt...