View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 06:26 AM   #45 (permalink)
370zHawaii
Enthusiast Member

Drives: A Starship
370zHawaii is on a distinguished road

You could just get a beater, wait for the next iteration of the Z lineup, or like mentioned before spring for a Supra (few mods and I expect 400HP boosted will be no problem). I am considering this route.

You have so many options. I will say this about my 2017 Nismo, I love driving it, it is a true sports car, you feel the road, the gears, the suspension out the box is amazing, but it is nothing more than a sports car IMHO, you will not get any luxuries and features of cars at the same price point. I recently drove my moms 2018 Accord....and was impressed! Like WTF although it felt heavy, it had a ton of features that I would love my Z to have, again the Z is a true sports car. Same thing with the new Camaro and Vette, features that I would hope the Nismo or any 2015 plus Z would have. My Z is not meant for comfort or luxury, it is meant to be driven by a true driver. However, you would think it would have some of the features of the cars being released today at its price. If this car is going to be your daily, and you want something soon, get a used RC or IS, if it is a weekend car then go for the Nismo IMHO.

The ISF is a sick ride, if I could have afforded it at the time back then I would have jumped on it, my other baby was an 2010 IS350...I absolutely loved that car and will probably get another IS soon as a second car. Either way good luck and glad you are alright, you still should see a doctor and have a thorough exam if you have not done so already. Let us know what you decide, I am excited for you on your next car journey.
370zHawaii is offline   Reply With Quote