View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 11:53 PM   #44 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog007 View Post
Car shopping when you've gotta have a car SUCKS! Lol.....I've looked at a lot of cars. I've driven a Lexus RCF which was badass, but I don't want to spend $45-50k on a daily driver. It was a sweet car though! I drove a GT350 last week. It sounded like a race car (awesome), but honestly, it felt big, heavy and not that fast. I think I have narrowed it down to a Z Sport, Z Nismo....and out of nowhere...a Lexus ISF! Lol...are any of you familiar with the Lexus ISF? I have read a ton about them and there are lots of positive comments...and negative comments are VERY rare! Your thoughts?
I would get a 2018 or 2019 Nismo Z if you can get one!
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote