View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 12:47 PM   #27 (permalink)
ZontheRocks
Track Member

Drives: 2016 Nissan PW 370Z
ZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmo370z View Post
Anything rjm whipple related is a circus. Hell the person promoting this kit doesn’t even run a whipple nor did he even use the manifold.
This is what bothered me the most. It seems like Bullitt is doing his best to 'promote' the product, but what skin does he have in the game? Where are the actual employees of RJM, so that questions have legitimate answers?

Even the customer thread is a joke. First, the thread didn't even follow the post specifications...Second, not one fully-complete build. Adding in the fact that the shared builds are at-home, garage builds does not lend any more credit to RJM, in my opinion.

I almost feel bad for those that dropped the coin on this kit. I wasn't around the community for the GTM/Gamma days, but the For Sale/Wanted threads for these will be fun to read in the future.