Thread: best shift knob
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 05:20 AM   #282 (permalink)
Cyber370
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Nismo 6MT
Cyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond repute
Default best shift knob

Just thought I'd bring this thread back from the dead instead of starting a new one. I guess it will always remain relevant.

I just ordered a new shift knob from WC LatheWerks. I ordered the Titanium piston in the brushed silver finish. I just found it looks like a fine piece of jewellery in the photographs and I like the fact it's made out of Ti.

https://www.lathewerks.com/350z-370z...hift-knob.html

I'll let you know what I think once I get it.

PS: I presently have the PWJDM V2 Stainless sphere. I like it but I do find it kind of small and looks slightly out of place in my Nismo interior. I did like the OEM shift knob but the buzzing at high rpm was driving me up the wall. At least I managed to remove it without any damage.

Last edited by Cyber370; 02-13-2019 at 10:04 AM.
Cyber370 is offline   Reply With Quote