View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 07:51 PM   #584 (permalink)
Ryan @ RJM
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09' G37S Coupe
Ryan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan 1771 View Post
Ryan,

I managed to get my hands on one of RJMs original CMCs from another forum member. Its unused, but it didnt come with the steel braided lines. The individual who I purchased it from said when he got it from RJM he didnt opt for the optional steel lines. I realize you have switched to selling a Tilton CMC, but is there any way I can get my hands on those lines?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Did they happen to tell you if it was a Gen1 or a Gen2 of the original series? Unfortunately many of the original Gen1's had issues and many got upgraded to the original Gen2 units (before Tilton units started being produced) which were an upgraded design internally. From the outside they were nearly identical and can only be identified by the piston retainer in the end of the cylinder. Gen1 was a gold rear washer under the snap ring while later Gen2 units have a black/grey rear retaining washer under the snap ring.
As for not buying the upgraded line with it, that was a load of BS as the braided lines and other fittings required to install it all came with every CMC as you can't install them otherwise. I do still have some of the old lines left over in the shop somewhere, I'll have to dig one out tomorrow. You'll also need the special japanese metric flare to -3AN adapter fitting if you didn't receive that either. Shoot me a PM with your address and I'll work up a price for the line, fittings and shipping.
Best Regards,
Ryan@RJM

Home of the A.F.P. Upgraded Clutch Pedal System. Smoother Launches, Smoother Shifts & Improved Clutch Control Like No Other Pedal Mod You've Experianced Before Guaranteed!
Visit www.RJMPerformance.com or Email Ryan@RJMPerformance.com Also Don't Forget to Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/RJM-Performance
Ryan @ RJM is offline   Reply With Quote