View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 04:56 PM   #19 (permalink)
Chuck33079
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370ztt
Chuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SIC4U View Post
In case anyone plans to do mods with their income tax return and will need a tune. Eugene Turkov is an amazing tuner that I have had the utmost pleasure working with on tuning my whipple super charged Nissan 370Z. With his help, I was able to get my car sponsored by ECUTEK and be the first whipple 370Z to be tuned on ECUTEK using speed density. This is a tuning challenge that isn’t for the faint of heart but Eugene has made it a breeze. Using algorithm based tuning to include creating airflow models has been impressive to say the least. He has also educated me and help me understand everything that he was doing to my car/tune throughout the entire process. He created custom coding to provide added safety measures to help protect my engine which has saved my motor twice. The first being when my heat exchanger pump stopped running and the second when my high flow catalytic converter failed. He was able to diagnose major issues with the engine knock detection system as well as help resolved bugs within the ECUTEK software. All of his tuning has been remote as his shop is in California and I live in Maryland. Eugene is a trusted master tuner that will not steer you wrong. https://www.instagram.com/p/BtlnEfRn8RX/

Dyno sheet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk