View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 11:57 AM   #476 (permalink)
Whjaxn17
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 17 370Z 6MT
Whjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmo370z View Post
Well downtime
Is the name of the game, when it comes to building a proper motor. Why do you think great machine shops are backed 3-8 months.
That's what I'm saying. I know it's part of the process, just a part I wouldn't personally want to deal with. Having 4 figure power is fun, I'm sure. I just have a hard time thinking you can really put that down on the street. I daily my Z, but I do have a second vehicle that is available in case of down time, just not a path I think I want to venture down, at least not right now.

Everybody has a different plan for their car, and I love seeing these things pushed to know what they're capable of, but I don't have the funds or the want to. Mid 500s would likely have me totally content.
Whjaxn17 is offline   Reply With Quote