View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 09:41 AM   #7378 (permalink)
ZeeingAround
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 3500 NVP 370Z-sold!
ZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
Amazing. Every area around me has been having warm temps and snow melting like crazy. The GF's house 20 miles away has grass showing. My city has 3 feet of snow still with a winter storm warning beginning tonight and going into Wednesday morning. 12-18 inches of snow by Tuesday afternoon followed directly by sleet into ice by Wed morning. Lovely....
And my Chevy 1500 4wd broke, but the tractor still works and has a heated cab.
The last big snow was 5.8 mi of plowing and 2.5hrs and that was just my property. Sick of it.