View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 12:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
milmast
Base Member

Drives: '14 370Z TS
milmast is on a distinguished road
Default Rays Engineering 57FXX Staggered Wheels w/ Tires

I am selling a staggered set (4) Rays Gram Lights 20” black wheels. These wheels are from Rays’ Lightweight Concept Series of wheels. This wheel setup is nice enough to be driven on the street, but light and strong enough to be taken to the track. These tires have no plugs, no cracking, no irregular tire wear, nor have they seen a track. I got these tires mounted towards the end of the season, which is why these are in nearly brand new condition with 860km (535mi) on them. I also have hub centric rings for these wheels if you have a Nissan. They also come with Genuine Nissan TPMS should your car require it.

These wheels are very BBK friendly and clear 6-piston Nissan GTR Brembos with room to spare. I used to have Michelin Pilot Cup 2s but upgraded to these Dunlop tires as they are not only grippier, but they are more tuned towards a daily driver, so should you see rain, these tires can channel it without a problem. I can’t say the same thing for the Michelins. This wheel and tire setup is 12 and 13 pounds lighter than the stock forged R35 Rays wheels for reference. These are currently being stored in a heated garage and never seen sub 15˚C temps.

Here are the following specs of the wheel set:

WHEEL SPECS
Brand: Rays Engineering
Model: Gram Lights 57FXX
PCD: 5x114.3
Diameter: 20”
Front Dimensions: 10 ET 30
Rear Dimensions: 11 ET 18
Finish: Black & Machining ($350CAD option from Rays)
Construction: Flow Forged
Made in Japan
Center Bore: 73 mm

TIRE SPECS
Brand: Dunlop Sport Maxx Race MO
Front Dimensions: 265/35R20
Rear Dimensions: 295/30R20
UTQG / Compound: 80 AA A
Load Index: 101 = 1819 lbs
Speed Rating: Y = 300km/h+
New Tire Tread Life: 7/32”
Current Tread Life: 7/32”
Production Date: 1515
DOT Approved

These Rays wheels fit many vehicles such as 370Z’s, G37s, Genesis coupes, and anything 5x114 if you want to run a bit of camber. These wheels, tires and sensors retail for over $7300 CAD. My asking price for both wheels tires is $4800 CAD. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Located in Ontario, prices are in CAD. Pm me offers in USD if you're from the US.

Last edited by milmast; 09-12-2019 at 06:43 PM.
milmast is offline   Reply With Quote