View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 10:01 AM   #498 (permalink)
ColtronZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 17 370z
ColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buis370 View Post
Thanks man. Do you like the loudness of your set up? I like it loud, and I've heard FI CBE is a bit quieter than a muffler delete, but the sound is much better in my opinion.

I like it loud, so I'm hoping the ART pipes will make up for it
Obviously the Tomei is going to be LOUD, I guess I'll have to see what the ART pipes sound like with my current setup before deciding
I like my setup, very clean sound and decently loud comparatively. Test pipes and tune made a huge difference. I would like louder but at what cost? (style, rasp, etc). I daily mine so I guess it depends on how much noise you can handle.

Luckily, these two brands are extremely popular and you can either find a plethora of videos on them or roll up to a meet and the chances of each being there is favorable. Also FI have great customer service, you just have to wait a few months for your products.

Last edited by ColtronZ; 02-08-2019 at 10:04 AM.
ColtronZ is offline   Reply With Quote