Thread: Formula-1 2019
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 05:26 AM   #5 (permalink)
God-Speed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Prototype
God-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jv01jv01 View Post
2 years ago I wanted to see f1 at Texas . I saw some u tube vids of different corners but it seemed tough to see a lot of the track. Just wondering if it was worth the trip or just watch on tv
Like I have told a lot of people, if you have never been to a race, go! Watching it on TV does not do it justice as seeing it in person. At COTA, there are a lot of great places to watch the race. Turn 15 you can see the cars come off the back straight and go into the infield section. Also turn 3, the S's. With a general admission ticket you can move all over the track to all of the general admission sections.
God-Speed is offline   Reply With Quote