Thread: battery advice
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 12:26 AM   #14 (permalink)
nis350
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
nis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure why you want to replace an 'almost new' with an AGM battery. I would just hook it up to a battery tender if it is not driven much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotprops View Post
looked in diy and maintenance sections without any luck.so ,i want to replace my almost new group 35 battery with a new agm type battery.the question is this. how long do i have to remove the old and install the new without possibly losing data or settings on the computer or other memory devices? also any advice as to how best do this would be appreciated . thanks to all. i looked at the service manual and think i have the removal process ok but there is always great info available here thanks
nis350 is offline   Reply With Quote