View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 10:49 PM   #178 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Let me ask you this... If the supra was a 400hp 3jz for 100k+ Would u still be complaining about price? Cuz engine development cost was the main reason behind doing this. At least it's an inline 6. That's it's heritage... The supra is not perfect. But it's a new 2 seat FR sports car that's not muscle. Who else is doing it under $60k?
To add to this - will anyone of us care if after some basic mods and a tune - people are able to push close if not over 400HP. It's already 0-60 in 4.1s - imagine what it will be like with a tune and some basic mods - this car could be a fun car - granted having a BMW engine is a fail - but....I'm just happy to see more sports cars on the road; if the RX9 and Z come back - it will be like the 90s all over again (think i just aged myself haha)
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote