View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 08:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
CRiZO
Track Member

Drives: in traffic
CRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond repute

She's driving without insurance, that's a fine and possible suspension of license, and also likely driving an unregistered vehicle. Strange to me none of that was of interest to the officer. Are you sure she hasn't received any citations or anything? *edit* Actually, she provided false information to the police, it sounds like that would be of interest to them and I would let them know. It's really only a matter of time until she ***** over someone else.

However, it sounds like there was no contact between you two so there's no hit and run. Even if she's the one that made you swerve, she has no fault in the matter as far as I know in pretty much any state. It's dumb as hell, but letting the wreck happen is the only way they can be held accountable.

As it's a minor amount of damage it's not even worth hiring a lawyer and going to small claims, where they could argue the proximate cause and if your actions were reasonable and go down that road to seek damages.

Seriously your insurance should be answering all of these questions and helping.

Last edited by CRiZO; 02-06-2019 at 08:32 AM.
CRiZO is offline   Reply With Quote