View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 09:32 PM   #19 (permalink)
SPDKING
Base Member

Drives: 14' Nissan 370Z SP
SPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResIpsa View Post
I ran Koni yellows with Swift Springs for years ( for track duty) And I absolutely loved them. I ran full stiff front and rear with a disconnected rear sway bar. What I found was the car was neutral, could easily be driven, and loved to be trail braked into the corners. I also loved the way I would lift my outside front tire off the ground in hard corners😄

Koni Yellows punch way above their weight class and should be considered for anyone looking ( but not wanting to spend ) for coil overs.

Man. I have been posting a lot lately...
Your knocking it out the park with your advice though haha. The swift springs was actually gonna be my next step but I don't want to drop more than 1 inch. The 370 has a better ground clearance than my previous 350 which scraped on some speed bumps and driveways even though it was stock height. I'm still surprised when I go over bumps and expecting my car to scrape and it never does.
SPDKING is offline   Reply With Quote