View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 07:50 PM   #686 (permalink)
solidus
Track Member

Drives: 15' Nismo Black 6MT
solidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond repute

Completely understand the logic just due to the fact that I'm probably more than a couple seconds a lap around a technical track on a 600 then I am on a literbike. With my build where it is now I'm pretty sure it's well into the 600s on map 2 and touching 700s on map 3 considering the level of boost , C2 cams, 10:1 compression and the 6870. With my Map 4 if Seb chooses to go with the 18psi that would more likely than not be a "Because it can" map. Maps 2, 3 are already E85 only maps and part of the reason for the cideo is because at WOT in 3rd I'm leary of looking at the wideband and not the road. We'll see what happens when I get him the vids.
solidus is offline   Reply With Quote