View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 07:11 PM   #681 (permalink)
solidus
Track Member

Drives: 15' Nismo Black 6MT
solidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond repute

The build in question is a closed deck IPP stage 4. Aside from the closed deck and moly coated race bearings it's the same as my Stage 2 , but I paid for upgrades. The shining star of the build is the headwork and C2 cams. Also this was on Ethanol.
Also Seb I chatted up Seb and he believes that 16+ is where head lift becomes an issue, I'm gonna have a bit of faith in the L19 kit and I told him I'd like to take it to 18psi but at his discretion. So now I have to send him video of my wideband during my next pull and from there we go to map 4 and possibly 18psi. And Matt said he believes they had it at 29psi in a post.
solidus is offline   Reply With Quote