View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 06:55 PM   #680 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I don't know anything about the guy on Facebook's build but in general you don't hear about about many builds that are 900 plus because they seem to run into trouble at about 20 psi according to Seb. He has gotten close to 1000whp a couple of times on his Z. The first time he lifted the head pretty badly and the last time it was nothing "to bad" but he could see a few drop of antifreeze and it has held up fine since pushed it. He says the car if basically not driveable at full boost. He said that he broke the tires loose in 5th and 6th gear. He says 5th gear spools up as fast as my 3rd gear does at 600whp lol. I told him I don't want more than 17 psi lol.
Yeap, 18psi is the max I want to run. If I can hit 680-700hp on MA's dyno at 17psi. That will be good enough too. That would be 800hp on a dynojet.

Last edited by Spooler; 02-05-2019 at 07:02 PM.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote