View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 03:19 PM   #17 (permalink)
CadikMT
Base Member

Drives: 16 Nissan 370Z Nismo
CadikMT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
So the driver was a dude? Ok, Ill bite. Was the dude HOT? lol...Just kidding. Thnx for the explanation.

Yeah, I see a small handful of Z's in my area (alot in Arizona), even more scarce is the Roadster. Dont really interact, other than a thumbs up, or a little chat at a stoplight. TBH, Ive spoken to more people that didnt drive a Z than those who did (the rarity thing)
LOL, he seemed pretty built actually. I'm surprised to see that you've spoken to more people that didn't drive a Z than those who did. I think for me, it's pretty split between Z owners and other enthusiasts (Actually...spent a good half hour talking to a Z3 roadster owner last year in the same parking lot LOL). The 370 roadsters are very scarce (seen one in the wild in the past 3 years), at least in my parts - which is also surprising because, well...California LOL. There is one 350 roadster owner around the University where I work, but that's about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
bro, we see you lurking.........now lets see this mystery woman i know you had to get a pic or lead by now.

or

Nothing as of late, sorry to disappoint LOL. But in my lurking escapades, I have learned a great deal about the CSC, oil coolers, and tranny fluid changes (which I am due for very very soon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
That post sounds suspiciously like a Craigslist ad I responded to once
...but you did respond. once.

Edit:
------

Oh yeah, and Happy Lunar New Year to anyone celebrating!

-James