View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 11:54 AM   #597 (permalink)
Zerafian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13' MB 370z
Zerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abarclay View Post
I think you’re headed in a good direction.

The tricky thing about dark lips is “losing” them in the tire. Just my .02, a TA stripe on the outside edge raised lip. I think there are even TA stickers now? Something that compliments the teal blue (or maybe contrast); or you could do tire stickers if you like those. Then match the lugs to that that color. White stripe, white lugs. It would break up all the black.

Or just tell me to bugger off.

I do dig them though
did it with my old 350z back in 09'. It made such a big difference. The hard part is finding the right thickness for the strip and in some cases, complimenting it with the right color. If I remember correctly, I went with 1/4" or 6-7mm thickness.

LC500 exhaust set uphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI7DiA43ZYw&t

Last edited by Zerafian; 02-03-2019 at 11:56 AM.
Zerafian is offline   Reply With Quote