View Single Post
Old 02-02-2019, 02:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
CadikMT
Base Member

Drives: 16 Nissan 370Z Nismo
CadikMT is on a distinguished road
Default Missed Encounter - "Her JDM"

Hi Forum,

I'm looking for an enthusiast who has a PW 370Z with a plate that reads "Her JDM", a "Fairlady Z" trunk badge, and a Stillen plate rear frame.

To the Owner:
I hope this message finds you well. I ran into you briefly in a Ralph's parking lot at the Canyon Crest Towne Center in Riverside, CA around 11 PM as we pulled in at the same time. You had a passenger with you. Sorry we did not get a chance to talk and please excuse my quasi-curt behavior. If it were under any other circumstance, I would have loved to shake your hand and talk cars with you, but it literally took all my strength just to make it to the store, as I'm currently fighting this wicked, stubborn cold (or what I think is a cold...). I just wanted to make a beeline to replenish my Mucinex and Kleenex ultra softs And I couldn't bear the thought of passing on my cooties onto a fellow Z owner (but maybe if you were an R/T owner or something, I would've coughed on your door handle when you weren't looking). Just kidding It was such a shame to miss out on an opportunity to talk in-person with another Z owner, as I don't run into many 370Zs around here. But I was really glad to see one in such great shape and condition going down Canyon Crest and pulling into the plaza - definitely made my night . Anyway, I hope you're on this Forum and see this.

If anyone knows this person, it would be great if you could pass this along - but I mean, don't go out of your way to do it or anything Thanks for taking the time to read this post It's great to be a part of a forum such as this and I hope to run into more Z owners in the future...just you know, as long as I'm not dying or anything

Respectfully,
James