View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019, 09:52 AM   #8 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRiZO View Post
Have you replaced your spark plugs recently?
Definitely first try cleaning your throttle bodies and MAF sensors I agree and see how that does. Next I had this same problem before with one of my pervious Z’s and it could possibly be one or more of your ignition coils and/or spark plugs could be bad also a vacuum leak could be the culprit as well. Also if you have 70K original miles on your Genuine Nissan OEM spark plugs they are due to be changed. Please don’t wait 100K miles until you change your spark plugs as the Nissan dealership service department would recommend. I would change your spark plugs and check the condition of your ignition coils and look for any vacuum leaks.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote