View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019, 09:35 AM   #6 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Exhaust is so subjective here since everyone likes a different exhaust for their Z. If you have the extra coin laying around definitely get the FI non resonated exhaust it sounds simply awesome on our Z’s I think just be ready to wait five months or so like did to have your FI exhaust arrive to you. On the other hand I really do enjoy the loud tone of the muffler delete though. If you like a loud toned Z then consider the AAM Competition short tail exhaust for your Z you will like it. Out of all the short tail/muffler delete exhaust brands I have installed before the AAM Competition short tail exhaust had the best overall fitment and quality in my experience.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote