Thread: jacking points
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 06:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRiZO View Post
Also check out these stands, I've really enjoyed them. https://esco.net/products/esco-3-ton...le-jack-stand/

On a tangent and for posterity, what order do y'all jack the ENTIRE vehicle up in to have enough space under it to work... for whatever reason. When I have the front of my car up on ramps, not even a low profile jack fits under the rear.

I guess the front a little, then the rear entirely, then the front entirely?

Lifting from the sides the jack is in the way of where the stands need to go and always turns into a dance of shuffling things around a little at a time.

Also Mark I hate you.
I love those jackstands. If I put the car with swift springs, on raceramps, my long, lowprofile reach jack from HF has 1/8" clearance under the rear diffuser (fujimura) while reaching the rear diff.
madwi is offline   Reply With Quote