View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 02:33 PM   #6077 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
I agree with you. However the counter argument is if that person goes outside because his company demands it of him/her, and they have not provided adequate information on cold protection in extremes, it falls on the company.

A lot of this liability didn't start off with bad intentions - it started off with unrestrained capitalism. Meat packing industry in the US circa 1920s profited greatly from fresh immigrants. Paid them pennies to work in insanely unsafe environments where one mistakes would cripple you. Grueling labor, performed for 16 hours at a time, in extreme heat or cold, because it was cheaper than actually making work safe.

Edit: Not to be mistaken for the fudge packing industry, where Zoren works currently. Much less grueling - he loves it there!
JL I love my job even if Im packing shitz in china. If I can bring food to the table I’lldo it.

Im assuming you grew up in a civilized environment where your hands dont even get dirty.

You come down to a 3rd world country and your perspective of how survival means would probably change your mindset.

But my argument stands as Im a foot soldier I will do what am I supposed to do in the field but not act stupid..,and cause or endanger the lives of my people.

Situation dictates my critical decision. That I agree with you, but I will be willing to go down the mud if that would save multitude!

Yes every human being is in the survival mode! And thats human nature.
But what Rusty and some of the old timers are saying.

millennials Have forgotten the word Sacrifice. Everyone now a days calls or demand for entitlement and about my rights as a human being.

Our Lord Jesus even said who among you is of clean and has none of sin strike the first stone.!

He came in this world earth not to claim his glory as King but he came to sacrifice himself to save you and me.

Choice is the best given gift to mankind.

I was told one time If you cant stand the heat leave the kitchen!!!

On the side note since your an engineer have you carved a branch of a tree to make crutches or cane to help a cripple walk?

I did. In the heat of the sun.

Love,
Zoren

Last edited by Zoren 370; 01-30-2019 at 02:42 PM.