Thread: jacking points
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 12:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
Desert Rat
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370Z M6 Base
Desert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRiZO View Post
Also check out these stands, I've really enjoyed them. https://esco.net/products/esco-3-ton...le-jack-stand/

On a tangent and for posterity, what order do y'all jack the ENTIRE vehicle up in to have enough space under it to work... for whatever reason. When I have the front of my car up on ramps, not even a low profile jack fits under the rear.

I guess the front a little, then the rear entirely, then the front entirely?

Lifting from the sides the jack is in the way of where the stands need to go and always turns into a dance of shuffling things around a little at a time.

Also Mark I hate you.
Yes, THIS is my question....jacking up to get a wheel off is one thing. I want to be able to get the whole car on jackstands. It's easier to go under the middle someplace and jack the entire end at one time, but wonder if there's any place under the rear of the car that'll hold up the car to do so.
Desert Rat is offline   Reply With Quote