View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 11:33 AM   #6068 (permalink)
Zingston
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: like it's a rental.
Zingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Where I'm at now. I see kids coming into work. And lasting about one week. They just walk away and not tell anyone. Just quit. Had one tell me that he didn't want to get his hands dirty. Another told me that this job is below him. He expected a better job with more glamour. It's these kids first jobs. They're working part time going to school. The store works their work schedule around their school schedule. And they hate it. The one kid told me the only reason he is working is because his dad cut off the money. But mommy still gives him some. Time to cut the nipple feeding.

Rusty, you have described my two nieces perfectly. They're both around 20 yo, and bloody helpless.