View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 11:03 AM   #31 (permalink)
NorthStyle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370Z Nismo
NorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlsully View Post
NorthStyle, I have a brand new in box signal processor that just got delivered today if you’re interested. Has front, rear, and sub separation along with bass knob. Bluetooth connectivity with support for Android and Apple. Model is Axxera BEQ25BT. $50.
Thanks, however I went with the Hifonics HFXR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asus_ View Post
Is there anything i should buy now to make it easier on my end? i just bought the tablet and will be buying the molds soon. I'd prefer to keep decent sound quality but this ground noise issue i keep hearing about is throwing me off lol.
What you need will depend on what system you have? Base, Bose, aftermarket? As for the ground loop interference, I've always used Knukonceptz wires/accessories (including their 3.5 to RCA) and I haven't experienced any of the same issues everyone else has. But, it could be a number of things causing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemancan View Post
You all might like this. I emailed Tim from workshop 12/Brainiac and this is the email...
I've been meaning to check out the JoyCon... I'm still in the habit of trying to adjust the volume using the steering controls. However, I haven't found (or really looked hard) at how to wire it.
NorthStyle is offline   Reply With Quote