View Single Post
Old 01-29-2019, 08:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
SPDKING
Base Member

Drives: 14' Nissan 370Z SP
SPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond repute
Default Opinion on when to tune

I've gotten bit by the mod bug and I have a Borla exhaust, k&n air filters and just installed a Z1 34 row oil cooler with protective wrapping (that is currently making a weird noise but I assume that's normal). I plan on getting California legal high flow cats, the Z1 cold air intakes and I may get a ecutek programming get and letting specialty z out here in LA Dyno tune it. I'm getting the the kit because idk if I plan on doing any other engine mods in the future that may need tuning. How hard is it for a beginner to tune a Z with the ecutek programming kit? I have zero experience.
SPDKING is offline   Reply With Quote