View Single Post
Old 01-28-2019, 09:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
Eagle
Track Member

Drives: 2011 370z Red 6MT
Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03threefiftyz View Post
Also...Eagle. Enter your lap times into the stickied lap time post. More lap data and times the better....
Some of my laps are already up there but they're mostly old and out of date. Sadly, I also think Osbornsm is no longer updating the thread.

I had a little pet project going before that sort of fell apart. It was called FAF or fastasf.com. It was basically a lap time database and we were beginning to grow and had collected a large amount of data from speedventures, POC and GTA. I'm thinking of bringing it back sometime this year and hopefully everybody can start taking advantage of that, to have a searchable and usable site for finding out who's the fastest.

Also I had no idea you are running alongside Valkyrie in enduros. That's awesome, I figured you were most likely a time attack or perhaps a spec z driver.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

nismo| EVO-R High Wing | Stillen Gen 3 CAI | SEIBON TS Hood | Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler | VMR 810 Wheels | Endless MX72 Pads |Sabelt GT-140 Seat |Fly1Motorsports RS1 Fenders | Hotchkis Front Sway Bar | Berk HFC |
Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote