View Single Post
Old 01-28-2019, 06:04 PM   #24 (permalink)
mlsully
Base Member

Drives: 2015 Nismo
mlsully has a reputation beyond reputemlsully has a reputation beyond reputemlsully has a reputation beyond reputemlsully has a reputation beyond reputemlsully has a reputation beyond reputemlsully has a reputation beyond reputemlsully has a reputation beyond reputemlsully has a reputation beyond reputemlsully has a reputation beyond reputemlsully has a reputation beyond reputemlsully has a reputation beyond repute

Ya, coming out of the 3.5 sucked. A lot of ground noise, even with the gains for the highs turned down. No bass compared to my oem unit going to my pioneer sub, and I had those gains cranked all the way up. After ordering a signal processor, I just said screw it and ordered a multimedia headunit to handle the signal processing. This will then give me phone and steering wheel integration along with FM radio (if I ever need it). The receiver has an app to control it, so I can tweak all the settings from the tablet. Only issue I have right now with the backup cam is finding a good stable app. The one everyone recommends doesn’t work on Oreo and the developer abandoned the app. So. The one I have working now launches when i put the car in reverse, but I have to manually close the app to go back to the interface.

Hopefully the upcoming version has the andrino support, as I have my relays all wired up for my demon eyes, vdc controller. I asked for their andrino code, but they said they are holding off releasing it until the new app is stable.