View Single Post
Old 01-28-2019, 08:15 AM   #5891 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
Only one I’ve seen is from GTM and it relocates it in front of the radiator, at a much reduced capacity.

Goodluck getting one of those. Unless you can find whoever made that eBay purchase for all of Gamma’s stock and there just happened to be one in the lot.

Of course a man of your talents might just be able to McGyver a new one and relocated it yourself.
If my brain isn't playing tricks on me, I remember reading about a windshield washer mod that someone in the FI section did. He made a smaller reservoir and kept it in about the same location....