View Single Post
Old 01-28-2019, 12:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwny View Post
Hey everybody like the title says I'm a happy owner of an 09 touring with a m/t. The car has 149k miles on it. What all do I need to look for problem wise with a car this old? Also I have the supercharger whine when I press on the gas through the first 4 gears but uve read that it's normal for these cars. The car also sounds funny when the clutch is engaged at idle but I think the clutch just needs to be replaced. Thanks in advance for any help and replies. I'll be checking this daily for any answers. Happy driving to all.
Depending on what you are going to use your Z for of course I highly recommend the Z Speed Performance South Bend Stage 2 or Stage 3 clutch and flywheel kit. You will love driving your Z after you install this clutch and flywheel kit. Just ask for Joe when you call he will take care of you.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote