View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 04:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
CRiZO
Track Member

Drives: in traffic
CRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
It might fit, keep in mind that if you're thinking about using this for android auto or apple car play I know a lot of aftermarket head units are REALLY finicky about the usb cables you use to connect your phone to the head unit.
Good point, mine has issues with cheaper non-3.1 cables. It runs a lot of data to the HU. The device linked doesn't seem like something that would work for android auto. Looks like it's designed to plug into the USB port on the factory HU (mp3's).

I use a USB outlet where the 12v outlet under the glovebox was. Looks like the ones Jayhovah posted. Been working great, and keeps the cable hidden since I use a proclip mount next to the headunit right by it.

Last edited by CRiZO; 01-24-2019 at 05:00 PM.
CRiZO is offline   Reply With Quote