View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 07:15 PM   #105 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecioVato View Post
I totally agree with you - if they would have pushed the car to put out a little more HP and given more torque. Maybe added Apple/Android CarPlay instead of the ‘tech’ system they have been recycling for the last 5 or so years - the Z would still be able to compete.

I wonder how people would have take it if the car and engine that was used at SEMA that was pushing 400HP is what was used for the refresh. On some level having a different engine in it would be weird but since it would include a turbo - it would make it so it would be tunable and make most of us if not all of us happy. I find very few Z owners complaining about the looks of the car even though it’s 10yrs old. But if we could get engine updates made - it would make it so they could compete with newer cars and I don’t think we would mind waiting for a new model so much. So i guess we wait and hope a concept comes out soon so we all have something to look forward to.
Agreed... On the external, Nissan should update the head and taillights though. And maybe bolden the lines on the side of the car. Maybe adding extra aero?
They could've treated the z35 like a refresh with the new engine n it would still be relevant in terms of appearance.