View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 10:31 AM   #5 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhovah View Post
Wow!! That looks awesome! I put so much work into my little custom build, but this looks kind of perfect.

Does the trunk trim/carpet/foam stuff all fit properly?
The enclosure you did came out awesome and doesn't use up any of your trunk space.

This sub sticks up maybe 3/8" higher than the bose did but when you put all the trim and carpet back down it feels completly flat. It really couldn't have fit any better. I figured I was going to have to take out the spare tire in order to install it.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote