View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 02:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
DirtyDave
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nismo Pearl White
DirtyDave is on a distinguished road

Maybe you should go back and read a little more carefully, specifically where I said:

To the OP, if you're looking for the best value, I agree that the Base/Sport is the best bang for the buck. But I will also say that sometimes you have to go with your gut over your brain. Do what you think is right for you. That's all that matters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
You're shifting direction on me mate; if you wanna argue with whoever said nismo owners are asses, I can go take a nap because that wasn't me.

You seem pretty defensive against me for saying that the price of the nismo doesn't justify the costs, but that's what this thread is about. The original poster said "I can't seem to justify the price difference between the models, especially when it's just a few bolt-on upgrades" which is exactly what my post is about. great for you that you don't feel the need to justify what you spent (likely because you can't) or that it's none of my business (which by the way you made it my business when you decided to post in this thread), but this thread is about convincing the OP that spending the money on the nismo is justifiable, which unless I missed something, no one can seem to be able to do.

You asked for proof that the nismo may be slower than the standard, I provided it, and now you want to go off in a rant to distract from it, but you're not pulling the wool over my eyes, my wife tries that trick all the time.