View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 12:45 AM   #9 (permalink)
justin_boy
Track Member

Drives: z34
justin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
Bro you can check my fuckin post history and see how many goddam times I've offered sizing advice

And it's the fuckin internet so you can keep that crap to yourself

There are MULTIPLE wheel sizing threads as well so it REALLY doesn't take much to get up to speed. Just time and minimal effort to read what's out there

And STILL.. I am right. Buying wheels without knowing the offset IS stupid.

Oh and notice YOU didn't come into this thread with any advice either. Why DID you post? To white knight? To look good? I wasn't even speaking to you so what the **** u doing here? You ain't helping either

relax mah dude, u understand ur getting this hyped about wheels...just saying most of your posts are dickish
justin_boy is offline   Reply With Quote